Followers

Sunday 8 April 2018

On Your Special Day.

Hi All,
Well I see that after a couple of days of glorious sunshine we are back to normal.
Now I don't like the weather too hot and I certainly prefer rain to snow, but I really am getting bored with all of this now. Perhaps I am being affected by SAD (lack of sunshine), but I do know that I am certainly looking forward to moaning that it is too hot lol.
I have been struggling to get anything crafty done over the last few days, but I am hoping that playing with some of the wonderful new goodies that I got at Ally Pally yesterday will get the creative juices flowing.
Of course I spent far too much, but that's a given. It was a lovely day, spent with, and meeting, lots of wonderful crafty friends.

I may not have been particularly creative of late, but I have hundreds of cards already made that I can share with you, so here is one that I made for a friend recently to give to her Mother-in-law.
I had been playing around with an edger die for a previous project, but it just didn't work, so this die cut piece was already on my desk.
When you have as many dies as I have it is sometimes like Christmas morning when you are looking for a particular die and find things that you had all but forgotten about.
New treasures to play with again. And of course I now have lots of new ones that I purchased yesterday..........It just had to be done :O)
This was one such occasion, and I think the Love die fits perfectly with the edger die.
I also added some die cut flowers, and branches.
One of my favourite accessories at the moment is my Gilding Wax, I seem to add it to everything.
I also added a few drops of glitter glue to the tips of the branches and the smaller flowers.
I had better get my creative hat on again as I have a birthday card to make for my Sin-in-Law, and it would make a change for it to be on time lol.
Hope you have a great Sunday, despite the weather. Although that being said it is perfect for guilt free crafting don't you think.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx