Followers

Sunday 17 December 2017

Happy Birthday Reece.

Evening Everyone,
I have had a wonderfully crafty weekend, which although fun, has not seen me get any closer to writing even one Christmas card!!
It was my eldest Grandson's 15th birthday on Saturday, so as you can imagine that is what some of my creative energies were focused on, a birthday card........late as usual.
I am totally hooked on embossing folders and gilding wax at the moment,
along with this fantastically useful Alphabet die by Sue Wilson.
Reece went to London with his big sister Megan today to see the latest Star Wars film. Having gone out yesterday as well for a family meal I think that it is safe to say that he has had a fabulous birthday weekend. Back to the grind for him tomorrow as school doesn't break up just yet.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx