Followers

Friday 25 August 2017

Better late than never Twins :O)

Hello again.
As I said before I have missed several family birthdays in my computer enforced sabbatical from Blogland.
One of those was the July birthday of the twins eleven days before Emma.
I used a stencil run through my embossing machine to create the background for Saskia's card.
 The main image is a LOTV topper which has been fussy cut and added to the card using silicon.
I added some gilding wax to the background and some die cut letters.
Ciaran's card also uses a background created using a stencil and my embossing machine.
Can't you just tell that I did a class on that technique round about then lol.
 I used an image from my stash and some favoutite die cut letters and sentiment.
I added sparkle medium to this background while the stencil was still in place, a technique learned from the lovely 'Imagination Sue'.
We are playing with bleach in class tomorrow, so I had better go dig out some old clothes, and narrow down the list of stamps that I am going to take along to play with. Decisions, decisions lol.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx