Followers

Monday 5 June 2017

With Love

I feel like I must have been living under a rock.
For the second time I arrived at work to be greeted by newspaper headlines of an atrocity carried out in the UK. First Manchester, and then London (again)
It sounds ridiculous, and appalling that I should not know what is going on in the world, but to be honest I never have the news on (it's always too depressing) so that is my very poor excuse for being so ill informed.

I can't begin to imagine what all those poor families are going through, nor do I have the words so here is a card that I send with love to one and all.
The background is from my stash and was made, as far as I can remember, using pearlescent inks and cling film.

I stamped and embossed onto the handmade background paper using an old Hero Arts stamp which I love.
The panel was cut out using a rather interesting torn edged die. 
The woven background on the card has been created from Washi tape stuck onto strips of white card to make it possible to weave.
I added a couple of circular spotlights and a sentiment from Hobby Art.
I hope that tomorrow will be a better day for all of us and that I can avoid any more awful headlines.
Love and hugs to you All.
Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx