Followers

Sunday 7 May 2017

Sparkle on your Birthday

Evening Everyone,
I'm sorry I've been MIA recently, but life has been rather hectic lately. I seem to be constantly chasing my tail, and any spare time I have managed to find has found me far from eager to work on the computer. I have a To Do List that never seems to get any shorter :O)
I started this post a fortnight ago for the challenge over at CCM, but as that has now finished and a new one starts tomorrow, lets see if I can finally manage to press send.
My card was actually made for the latest Woodware stamp release. The background is from my stash but is a piece of Faux Mother of Pearl. I just love that technique.

I stamped and embossed JGS507 - Bubble Bloom Annie onto the handmade background and then added plenty of gems, and pearls and assorted bling.
I also stamped and embossed the image onto the blue background card and added Cosmic Shimmer glues and Glossy Accents.
The sentiment is from the same set which just finishes it off nicely.
I really ought to go and visit my wonderful Teamies before they all think that I have dropped off the planet, and then it is high time that I did some commenting.
I'll put the kettle on first I think and then get to work.
Have a great evening, and thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx