Followers

Monday 8 May 2017

A New Challenge at CCM

Evening Everyone,
Well that didn't exactly go to plan. I did finally get my blog post done, but that was as far as the Internet would allow, so I gave up and went to bed!!
We have a new challenge over at CCM where our host Pam has chosen the theme Add A Sentiment. It would be nice if your sentiment is not a tiny peel off tucked in one corner, but more the focal point of your creation.
I chose a card that I made using a fabulous Hobby Art stamp set CS156D Seasons.

I used one of the phrases as my focal point, stamped and embossed onto cream cardstock and distressed around the edges with ink and a blending tool.
I die cut leaves from kraft card and added them to the card using silicon after I had shaped and coloured them.
I added some stamped branches to the edges of the main card using another Hobby Art stamp set CS164D Trees.
I hope that you will find time to join us for this challenge, and don't forget to check out what the rest of the team have made to inspire you.
Have a great evening.
Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, gorgeous sentiment and a lovely card. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim

    Popping by to say how much I love this card. The sentiment is so beautiful and the card itself would be ideal for the males!

    Crafty smiles

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, lovey card. The sentiment goes so well with the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx