Followers

Sunday 9 April 2017

So Excited I'm doing a Happy Dance

Evening Everyone,
I was caught doing a little happy dance a couple of weeks ago when I found out that I am back on the DT for Woodware stamps.
I love Jane's designs, they are always a joy to work with.
Just so you know I love Francoise designs too, but I only get to make samples for Jane's new stamps.
The new stamps are due to launch on Monday, but as I saw them at Ally Pally at the weekend I hope that I won't be in too much trouble if I share one of my samples tonight. It is nearly Monday after all given the time lol.
As the weather has been so warm today I thought that this beautiful sandcastle seemed very appropriate as my first share.
I used a piece of mop-up watercolour background from my stash to stamp and emboss the main image (sandcastle, bucket and spade)
I added a little extra colour using Distress Inks and a Glitter pen
The sun and the sentiment from the same set were also added to this panel.
I stamped, embossed and coloured several of the starfish and shells and fussy cut them out before layering them over thread which I wrapped around the bottom of the card.
As a final touch I added some Glossy Accents to the bucket and spade.
I think this is fun set for those summer birthday cards and also would be great for a scrapbook page to capture some of those beach time memories.
I am so excited to be back on the team, and look forward to sharing more of Jane's fabulous designs over the next couple of weeks.
We are going to have a play day with these new designs at Davina's in a couple of weeks time so if you are free why not join us.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx