Followers

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Sketch 57 for Woodware Witterings

Morning Everyone,
We have a sketch for you at WoodwareWitterings this week.
Now you know I love sketches, but this one did have me scratching my head for a while, until I went to my bits box that is and then I got a little bit carried away as you can see.
The stamped panel was created using a leaf from one of my favourite Stampendous stamp sets CRS5068 PenPatterned Leaves.
I stamped and embossed the leaves onto some handmade background paper sponged with dye based inks.
I coloured some of the image with a purple and white Gelli Roll glaze pen.
The diamond pattern has been achieved by placing a stencil over the background panel. Remove the colour with a damp baby wipe and then burnish with a piece of Cut-n-Dry foam and some purple and Stardust glitter glue.
The sentiment is from a very old but much loved set FRCL080 Mixed Greetings and the main card has been stamped with versamark ink and clear embossing powder before being sponged with brown dye based ink.
As I said I got a bit carried away, so her is another card made with bits and pieces from my box. In fact there are enough cards for another post on Sunday lol.
The main leaf stamp in this one is CRR175 Leaf Background stamped, embossed and coloured with dye based inks.
I also used it on the main card, just stamped with black versafine ink.
Here is the sketch for you, why not give it a try it is great fun.
Have a wonderful day.
Happy crafting and hugs.
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx