Followers

Wednesday 21 December 2016

Making the Most of Sue Wilson

Morning Everyone,
I did think I might have finally written all of my Christmas cards, until I thought of a couple more as I was in the shower this morning, so maybe not lol.
Anyway I thought that we might have a break from them on the blog today and share something different.
 These cards have all been made using Brushos or Color Bursts.
The background to this one also uses a Dutch Doobadoo stencil and a fabulous Hero Arts grasses stamp.
 I also added a little bit of sparkle with a little Imagination Sparkle Medium.
This one uses a different stencil, 
as well as a moon mask and some extra sponged ink.
These last cards use plain Brusho backgrounds
and stamped images
that match the fantastic Sue Wilson die.
Of course not wanting to waste anything, I have used up every part of my die cut card to create nice decorative borders
as well as using the centers as nice ornate frames.Maybe I can get back to the gym now that I have finished my card writing, I certainly need to, although it is not looking good for today. Why is it that having a couple of extra days off might make for a short week, but it feels like today has gone on for ever.
Time for a granny nap, me think the gym can wait another day lol.
Have a great day.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx