Followers

Wednesday 28 December 2016

Christmas Poinsettias

Evening Everyone,
Well that was hard, or at least it should have been.
First trip back to the gym in what feels like, and probably is absolutely ages. We got there OK, with all good intentions, until we discovered that it was closing for the day in 10minutes..............so we went for a coffee instead lol.
Still I did walk home as normal so I wasn't totally bad. And I have avoided most of the Christmas naughties, at least for the moment, but the night is still young :O)
You can never have too many Poinsettia stamps at this time of year I feel,
so here are a few cards made with stamps
from a couple of different stamp companies.
This one uses a piece of mop up card from a play session.
These next cards were created using masking tape
and sponged inks
which is the nearest I get to CAS cards.
More mop up backgrounds for this next pair of cards.
There are always plenty of these in my stash as I can't bare to waste the ink left on my craft mat.
The last few cards have been made using a Dreamweaver Poinsettia Stencil
which has been run through an embossing machine,
and then sponged with inks.
I have used my stencils so much more now I know that you can use an embossing machine rather than a light box. It is so much quicker and creates a lovely deep image.
I think we are abandoning plans for the gym this year. We will wait until next year/week now when opening times go back to normal, so in the mean time I will just have to make good use of the hoola hoop that I got for Christmas, and try and avoid all those christmas goodies which is going to be very hard.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx