Followers

Thursday 15 December 2016

A Christmas Postbag

Evening Everyone,
Well that is the end of another couple of days of card writing.
I would like to say that I have finished, but I still have all of the hand delivered ones to do, so guess what I will be up to at the weekend lol.
I did stop briefly to finish a couple of birthday cards. Tomorrow is the birthday of my Grandson, and my good friend Anna, and for once the cards are ready on time.
Ready to sit in a pillar box I suppose given that we are about to start a postal strike. Still once they are posted they are out of my hands.
This is going to be a very picture heavy post as I thought that I would share just a few of the cards that I wrote today.



















I rarely make the same card twice so I am not going to even try to tell you all of the stamps or techniques that I have used on these or I would bore you to sleep, and the post would take me a week to write.
You can of course always leave me a message and I will try and answer your queries.
We are celebrating Christmas Jumper Day tomorrow at work, so I had better go and borrow one from the kids.
By for now.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, gorgeous cards. I believe it's the post offices that are on strike not Royal Mail (and yes I know that's confusing!) but this means that if you put the post in a post box it will still be collected and delivered. Merry Christmas, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Kim all these cards are amazing. All beautiful in their own way. You have a great talent. Have yourself a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx