Followers

Wednesday 16 November 2016

More Embossing both Dry and Heat

Morning Everyone,
As you know we have a new challenge over at CCM where Jackie is asking for projects showing Embossing either heat or dry.
I made these cards a while ago, actually for another CCM challenge on Time, but it ran away with me and I never got around to adding them to the the challenge.
I used a Clarity stencil and my Grand Calibur to create the clockwork background.
 All the other elements were from my stash.
This second card uses the same stencil sponged with colour, and a simple die cut sentiment.

The final card uses a mixture of both dry and heat embossing along a Lili of the Valley topper.
This one actually made it over to France for the anniversary of my sister and her husband.
Have a great day.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx