Followers

Friday 25 November 2016

Just a Couple of Cards

Evening Everyone,
Just a quick post today as I have been having way too much fun playing while I have a couple of days off work. I did manage a visit to the gym as well so I am feeling quite virtuous.
I am trying very hard to work my way through the hundreds of photos that I have taken over the years. I take a picture and a photocopy of all of the cards that I send.
I know it sounds very sad but it is also a fabulous reference library when I am stuck for an idea.
It also just goes to show how my style has evolved over the years.
Here are a couple of cards that I made quite some time ago. 
 This one uses a rather old, but very much loved Hobby Art stamp.
I did a bit of paper piecing with it to add dimension.
This one is also a Hobby Art stamp which I have used both as a centre piece and also as a background.

I think this last one is a Magenta stamp, but I could be wrong since Hobby Art made several stamps along these lines. I have layered it over a background created using dye based inks and a stencil.
Better get back to playtime, I have to make the most of it.
Hugs 
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, I love looking at your cards, old and new and still refer to your book when I need a bit of inspiration. Happy crafty weekend, Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx