Followers

Sunday 4 September 2016

More Christmas cards with a Traditional feel.

Hi All
I'm on a roll here people, even if I have missed a couple of days, so here are a few more Christmas cards with a traditional feel.
 A nice jolly Father Christmas,
 and some dry embossed brickwork.
 There is nothing more traditional at Christmas time than a nice fat robin
 sitting on a bough full of berries.
I love kraft card and red gingham,
and here I have made the card look like a present that has been tied with ribbon.
 And here is the same stamp coloured in with diluted instant coffee.
 And of course Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a wreath of some sort.
I hope that there are plenty of ideas here for you to help add some cards to your stash.
Back to the craft room while it is still cool enough for me to get anything done.
Have a great, and crafty evening,
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx