Followers

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Happy 21st

Evening Everyone
I don't want to complain about the glorious weather that we have been having, but I have to say that it is slowly doing me in. Seriously I can't cope in this heat.
Anyway, I told you that this year was full of big celebrations, so here is another one.
My niece turned 21 at the weekend. My brother really didn't plan that one very well did he, one daughter 18, and the other 21, both in the same year, and actually in the same month lol.
The background was created using a lovely Dreamweaver stencil and some Picket Fence Distress Ink.
I added a piece of fine white organza ribbon
 and plenty of flowers die cut from assorted papers from my stash.
The sentiment is by Woodware and forms part of the FRS131 21 Birthday stamp set.
I just hope it isn't considered too pink and girly lol.
Happy crafting.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx