Followers

Sunday 24 July 2016

Thank You

Afternoon Everyone,
I can't believe where this year is disappearing to.
It is already the end of another school year which means that it is time for all those Thank You cards.
I recently taught a class that was based around using hexagons.
Now there are some classes where I really get carried away with all of the ideas that I have found,
and this was one of them, so I used one of the ideas to make this selection of cards for Saskia to give her Teachers and Classroom Assistants or TA as I think they are now referred.
The main panel on the card has been die cut from card which was then sanded or gilded with Gilding Wax and then mounted on to more of the same colour card.
'Thanks' and all of the florals are also die cuts.
This next set of cards made for Ciaran to give out were made from some stamped and embossed pieces from my bits box.
The stamp is an old Hero Arts one I think, stamped and embossed and then sponged with dye based inks.
It was also an opportunity to use up a few more bits and pieces from said bits box, it's just a shame that I never seem to make a dent in it, no matter how hard I try lol.
I had better get back to the craft room as my To Do List never seems to get any shorter either and I have DT samples to make as well as a very important birthday card for a special little someone.
Have a great day,
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx