Followers

Thursday 21 July 2016

Summer Birthdays at WoodwareWitterings

Morning Everyone
It's my turn again over at WoodwareWitterings, where this week I hope we have been inspiring you to celebrate Summer Birthays.
 I have used another of Jane Gill's new stamps JGS473 - Mixed Bunch for my card.
I stamped and embossed the image onto white cardstock and coloured it using dye based inks.
I carefully cut away the card around the right hand side of the image using a craft knife and metal edged ruler and then mat and layered it onto co-ordinating card stock.
I create a second card using the same colour combination,
 just without any of the intricate cutting.
Both cards had a little bit of glitter glue added to them as well as some crystals on this second card.
I hope that you like them and feel inspired to create some summer birthday cards.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx