Followers

Thursday 9 June 2016

Happy Days at WoodwareWitterings

Morning Everyone,
This week it's 'Happy Days' over at WoodwareWitterings and today it's my turn to post.
I really wasn't sure what to make for this one, so I decided on a nice bright Birthday card.
I have stamped and embossed Jane Gill's JGS450 Happy Birthday by Hand on to watercolour card stock
 and then coloured it in using bright dye based inks.
 It is a fabulous stamp which lends itself to so many different colour combos.
I stamped and embossed in white for this one and flooded the background with colour before colouring in the letters.
This one was in the last Woodware catalogue and is once again coloured using dye based inks.
I hope that you are having a 'Happy Day' and will join the team again tomorrow over at WoodwareWitterings.
Have a great day.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. All four cards are gorgeously colored, but I especially like the shading and colors in your fourth sample, Kim! WOW! beautiful image, and you have brought it to life! Thank you for your recent visit to my blog. I am your newest google follower! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx