Followers

Tuesday 21 June 2016

Floral Free for All at WoodwareWitterings


Morning Everyone.
We have a Floral Free for All this week at WoodwareWitterings.
I love floral stamps so the hardest problem that I had this week was deciding which card to share with you. 
I finally settled on another card made for a Woodware catalogue using one of Jane Gill's fabulous designs JGS446 - Whimsical Flower Sally Anne
I love this flower as you will have noticed if you look back over my blog over the last few months. 
I used a piece of handmade background paper from my stash and then stamped, embossed and coloured the images before adding the sentiments.
They are from the same stamp set just chopped up and added to the background using silicon.
I'm sure that there will be lots of fabulous floral designs to inspire you this week so don't forget to stop by again tomorrow.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx